2014 is the year
for your new professional opportunity!
The FOREST Journal has been created to offer opportunities for publishing scholarly work on the subjects of online education and information technology. While some other online journals charge what we feel are exorbitant amounts just to submit work, our goal is to make this process accessible, and at this time there are no submission or publication fees, no sign-up, and no hidden costs whatsoever. Also, some other online journals themselves are only accessible if you sign up as a member. This defeats the purpose of providing information that students, academics, and in-the-field professionals want to read! Our journal is open to the public via our website, free from any entanglement.
What you can do
- Read articles in the journal editions - the premiere edition is now available!
- Submit an article for review; check the link above to read submission rules and learn about the processes for review.
- Become a reviewer; check the appropriate link above and learn how to become part of our reviewing team.
- Subscribe to the editors' blogs. There will be new entries now and then, but not so frequently as to fill your inbox with notifications! You can also just visit the blog on your own to read what is new with FOREST.
- Tell your colleagues about this opportunity!
Please click around the site and consider being part of the FOREST family.